Looking for the right tools for your SEO agency?
With so many SEO agency software available, it can be challenging to find the perfect set of tools to grow your business.
In this article, we’ll cover the six key types of SEO tools that every SEO agency needs. We’ll also highlight the best SEO software you can try out for your business in 2021.
This Article Contains
(click on the links to jump to a specific section)
The 6 Key Types of SEO agency software
- All-In-One Software
- Website Audit Software
- On-Page SEO Software
- Off-Page SEO Software
- SEO Reporting Software
- Miscellaneous Software
- Rank Tracking Software
Let’s get started.
The 6 Key Types of SEO agency software
Let’s take a look at the six key types of SEO agency software:
1. All-In-One Software
These software suites contain a variety of SEO tools that’ll help your agency manage a variety of services.
By using a single software for your search engine optimization projects, you can centralize all your critical processes on a single platform.
For example, with the right all-in-one tool, you can:
- Find keyword opportunities
- Track search engine ranking positions
- Analyze competitors
- And more!
Here’s a closer look at one of the most popular all-in-one SEO tools:
Ahrefs is a powerful SEO software suite for SEO agencies. It has all the tools you need to carry out core SEO operations like:
- Keyword Research – Identifying the most popular keywords with your audience.
- Link Research – Analyzing the quality and quantity of links on your website.
- Rank Tracking – Studying a website’s Google Search ranking history for a particular keyword.
Here’s a closer look at some of Ahrefs’ most important features:
1. Keywords Explorer
Looking for great keyword ideas?
Ahrefs gives you relevant keyword suggestions from their massive database of 7 million+ keywords!
It can even identify keywords from multiple search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo for maximum coverage. It also identifies search terms that are popular with your audience to better connect with them.
Want some ‘low-effort’ keywords?
Ahrefs’ KD (Keyword Difficulty) score can calculate how easy it’ll be to rank for a keyword, based on the current top-ranking webpages.
2. Site Explorer
Do you need a better understanding of your client’s web pages?
Just add any URL into Ahrefs Site Explorer, and see all its backlinks, SERP history, and other SEO metrics!
How does it work?
Ahrefs constantly scans through 54 billion webpages in real-time and indexes their data and backlinks. It even updates its index every 15 minutes to ensure that the data is always accurate.
3. Organic Search Report
Keep an eye on what keywords your competitors rank for with the Organic Search Report. Use it to identify which keyword has the highest search volume to find the most lucrative ranking opportunities.
Ahrefs offers four different plans based on how often your agency will use the tool.
- Lite – $99/month for 5 projects
- Standard – $179/month for 10 projects
- Advanced – $399/month for 25 projects
- Agency – $999/month for 100 projects (up to 5 users)
- SEMRush – An all-in-one toolkit for online marketing professionals and SEO experts. Here are some SEMRush alternatives as well.
- MozPro – Comprehensive internet marketing tool from Moz that simplifies SEO, social media marketing ,and link building.
- Serpstat– An all-in-one growth hacking tool for SEO, PPC and content marketing.
Agencies can reach their SEO goals using SE Ranking all-in-one SEO software to optimize customers’ websites, help them rank higher, and monitor their progress. It has all the tools agencies need to carry out core SEO tasks like:
- Rank Tracking – Check keyword rankings in all major search engines worldwide.
- Website Health Check – Analyze customers’ websites to find accessibility, security, usability, and content errors that hold up the project’s success.
- Keyword Research – Find and examine the most popular keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Competitor Research – Get immediate insights into the customer’s niche market in organic and paid searches.
- Backlink Check – Review the websites’ backlink profile and monitor links performance over time.
Here’re some of SE Ranking’ most important features for agencies:
1. White Label
Are you looking for a cloud-based branded professional SEO service?
White Label allows you to earn customer loyalty based on the SE Ranking platform with no hosting needed. Here you can personalize the dashboard and reports with your logo, your domain, and the color scheme.
Agencies can invite and manage users with custom access to keyword rankings dashboard, backlinks, website audit, and other SEO sections. White Label is a great solution for those who want to spend minimum development costs and not stress maintenance issues.
2. Page Changes Monitoring
Do you need to keep every SEO task under control?
Just turn on alerts in page changes monitoring to see every change that was made on a web page! It is a perfect solution for teams working on the same project.
How does it work?
The agency selects the web page for monitoring that triggers the platform to crawl a specified page regularly and sends the notification once it detects any changes. Your teammates will get access to page change history, competitor updates, track team’s results, and react fast to malicious actions on the web page.
3. Lead Generator
SE Ranking allows agencies to generate qualified leads by inviting users to run a free on-page SEO check. You only need to add a lead generation widget to your website and get notifications on new leads.
Agencies can save all the data they need to the interface of the in-house app via SE Ranking API. It is a great management solution for large or complex accounts.
5. Report Builder
SE Ranking allows agencies to generate a report template in seconds, schedule it, and send it automatically to selected email addresses. When creating an SEO report, you can customize it by adding the unique corporate branding and selecting modules you want to display.
SE Ranking offers three different plans based on how often your agency will use the tool.
- PRO – $71/month for 3 users + 100 Page changes monitoring, White Label
- Business – $151/month for 10 users + 250 Page changes monitoring, White Label, and API
- Marketgoo – All-in-one reporting platform for SEO agencies that provides DIY tools.
- ProRankTracker.com – To analyze your rankings, run website analytics and generate audit reports.
2. Website Auditing Software
The first step of the SEO process generally involves a site audit.
A site audit is an analysis of your client’s website to identify any gaps or errors that are causing it to not rank. SEO agencies use SEO auditing software to fix these errors to ensure that their client’s sites are running smoothly.
Let’s take a closer look at one such powerful tool:
Screaming Frog is a popular web crawler for Windows, macOS & Linux.
What does a web crawler do?
A web crawler can automatically scan a domain to learn what every web page contains and store its data. SEO agencies then analyze this information to look for any SEO issues that a client’s website may have.
Here are some of Screaming Frog’s key features:
1. Find Broken Links
Broken links can harm your client’s website.
- Whenever a reader clicks on a broken link, they may not want to return to that website, as it indicates that the site isn’t updated regularly.
- Search engines recognize that sites with broken links are not updated regularly, and may not contain quality content. This can cause a significant drop in your SERP (Search Engine Result Pages) rankings.
So how does Screaming Frog help?
Screaming Frog crawls through your website to identify broken links in your webpages.
This allows you to fix them in two ways:
- By removing the broken link.
- By changing the link so it redirects to an active page.
2. Discover Duplicate Content
Duplicate content is a far more common problem than you think.
If your client posts a lot of content, there might be a few identical web pages online. They might inadvertently post multiple articles on the same topic, or they may even use the same title.
Duplicate content confuses Google and other search engines.
It forces them to randomly select a similar webpage to rank higher than the others. This means that your client’s original webpage may not be chosen as one of the top results.
Screaming Frog scans for duplicate URLs, headlines, page titles ,and descriptions using an md5 algorithmic check.
It then flags these issues and gives you a few options to resolve them such as:
- Deleting a duplicate page.
- Combining similar content pages and redirecting the links.
3. Analyze Metadata
Meta descriptions are crucial for SEO.
What are meta descriptions?
They’re the text displayed under the page title during search results. A well-crafted meta description engages visitors and persuades them to click on your webpage.
Screaming Frog analyzes pages for these meta descriptions.
It identifies significant issues in your metadata like:
- Missing meta descriptions
- Long meta descriptions (>155 characters)
- Short descriptions (<70 characters)
- Duplicate descriptions
Screaming Frog has a free version which has limited uses and features.
To unlock premium features and unlimited uses, you can get the paid version for £149/year ($193/year).
- Google Search Console – Highlights organic traffic and search ranking performance for web pages in real-time.
- Raven Tools – An SEO platform that offers SEO auditing and content marketing tools.
- URL Profiler– An all-in-one SEO audit tool.
3. On Page SEO Software
When it comes to SEO, content matters.
In order to rank, you need to put out high-quality content that answers a user’s search queries.
The more relevant the content, the higher it can rank.
On page SEO tools focus on optimizing web page content, to better answer user queries and attract larger audiences.
Here’s a closer look at a popular on-page SEO tool:
Page Optimizer Pro
Page Optimizer Pro is a content optimization tool used by SEO agencies and content marketing professionals.
Once you have crafted your article for a keyword, run it through Page Optimizer Pro. The tool then generates a report which gives you recommendations on how to improve its SERP rankings.
Here are a few features that make Page Optimizer Pro easy to use:
Here’s how it works:
- Once you select a keyword you want to optimize for, generate a report for it.
- Page Optimizer Pro scans through the top-ranking articles for that keyword. It then compiles a list of relevant keywords (and their variations), that are commonly found in these high-ranking articles.
- You can then optimize your content by adding these additional keywords in the article.
The best part about this feature?
You can make all the content changes within the tool, with the help of the in-built editor.
2. Ready-made Reports
Don’t have time to run reports and optimize content?
Page Optimizer Pro’s ‘Done For You’ service will do all the hard work.
For a fee, their experienced team will:
- Run the recommended reports.
- Interpret the results.
- Generate optimized content.
- Write-up recommended changes.
Page Optimizer Pro starts at $20/month and offers 12 reports per month. For $39/month you can generate unlimited reports. If you’re looking for a comprehensive plan for your SEO agency, their Agency plans start at $78/month.
- Topic – Similar to Page Optimizer Pro, this AI writing assistant helps you create high-quality content.
- Ryte – Along with providing keyword recommendations, this tool also helps you fix hidden errors on your website.
4. Off-Page SEO Software
These tools help SEO agencies develop powerful link-building strategies.
These tools conduct a wide range of tasks, like:
- Backlink Analysis – To understand and replicate your competitor’s backlink strategy.
- Reporting link-building issues – To identify broken or invalid links.
- Building authoritative backlinks – To find the best link opportunities to boost your Google search rankings.
Here’s a look at one of the most widely used off page SEO software:
Majestic is a technical SEO backlink checker that’ll help you with the link building process.
This tool is recommended for SEO experts who want to conduct an in-depth backlink analysis for their client’s domains.
Here’s what Majestic can offer your SEO agency:
1. Site Explorer
Take a deep dive into the backlink data of any domain with the Majestic Site Explorer.
With this feature, you can gauge how useful or ‘authoritative’ your client’s website really is. The more authoritative the domain, the higher it can rank on Google.
How does it work?
The tool scans for metrics like:
- Citation Flow: Highlights how authoritative a domain is based on the number of sites linking to it.
- Trust Flow: Highlights how trustworthy a page is based on the number of inbound links from other authoritative sites.
2. Clique Hunter
Majestic also lets you identify where your competitors are getting their backlinks from. You can then use these insights to replicate their strategy and boost your rankings.
You discover that your competitor has a lot of links from TechRadar. Just like them, you can find ways to get links from that site to boost your rankings.
Majestic offers three plans based on software usage.
- Lite – $49.99/monthly (recommended for light users)
- Pro – $99.99/month (recommended for individual SEO professionals)
- API – $399.99/month (for SEO agencies)
- Buzzstream – This marketing platform lets you research relevant influencers and websites to reach out to them for a backlink.
- Buzzsumo – Similar to Buzzstream, Buzzsumo also allows you to analyze what content works best in your client’s niche.
5. SEO Reporting Software
After completing the SEO process, you should analyze your client’s website performance. Use these tools to track your client’s SEO performance.
Here’s a detailed look at one of these tools:
Google Analytics will help you easily analyze your client’s website data. It also has in-depth SEO reports that you can share with your clients.
Here’s what makes Google Analytics the preferred reporting tool for most SEO agencies:
1. Customized Reports
While there are many SEO reporting tools, none of them compete with Google Analytics’ custom reports.
These reports can provide valuable data like:
- Keyword analysis – Gives you insights into the most popular keywords on your site.
- Rank Tracker – Details the SERP ranking history for a particular keyword.
- Mobile performance – Shows how well your site is optimized for mobile and where you need to make improvements.
2. Audience Reports
For a successful SEO operation, you need to understand your audience. By knowing your visitors, you can craft relevant content that can be useful to them.
Google’s audience reports don’t just display the demographics of your website visitors; they also provide data like:
- key browsing behaviors
- the products/services visitors are interested in
With this data, you can discover actionable insights to improve your SEO campaign.
Google Analytics is free to use.
- AgencyAnalytics – All-in-one reporting platform for SEO agencies.
- Supermetrics – Powerful reporting automation tool for PPC & SEO.
6. Miscellaneous Software
There are tons of specialized tools used by SEO & Digital Marketing agencies.
These tools can help your business provide additional SEO solutions like:
- Local SEO – To help small businesses improve local search engine rankings and get more clients.
- Competitor Research – To analyze your competitors’ SEO campaigns and incorporate their tactics.
Let’s take a closer look at a specialized competitor analysis tool.
SpyFu is a competitor keyword research tool for SEO and Adwords PPC (Pay per click ads).
Want insights on your competitor’s SEO strategy?
SpyFu reveals their campaign secrets by giving you data on their most profitable keywords for organic and paid search.
Here are the features that make SpyFu an excellent SEO tool.
1. Domain Search
SpyFu scans your competitor’s website and displays what keywords they rank for in Google.
You can also view your competitors’ organic traffic rankings over the last nine years.
This also helps you identify what keywords were purchased on Adwords and what their Google search ads are.
2. Smart Recommendations
SpyFu gives you good keyword recommendations to boost your SEO campaigns.
The tool can detect bad keywords you’re currently ranking for and give you alternatives to try instead. This way, you’re not wasting time on unprofitable opportunities.
SpyFu offers three plans:
- Basic (1 user): $33/month
- Professional (1 user): $58/month
- Team (5 users): $199/month
- iSpionage – Similar to SpyFu, this tool gives insights into how users interact with your competitor’s websites.
- KeywordSpy – This tool also allows you to track keywords for PPC opportunities.
7. Rank Tracking Software
Any digital agency or business/website owner should use these tools for tracking the single, most important thing that matters in SEO: their Google ranks.
Here’s a detailed look at one of these tools:
SEOlium Google Rank Tracker
SEOlium will monitor your keywords and track their Google ranks on your behalf. Use this data to analyze your market, take decisions, and grow your business with SEO.
Here’s why SEOlium is a professional rank tracker that can truly help SEO agencies and business owners:
1. 99.7% Ranking Accuracy
To avoid data anomalies and ensure 99.7% accuracy across a large number of local, state/national, and Worldwide SEO projects, SEOlium algorithms use a combination of cutting-edge technologies and human calibration:
- daily accuracy check routine
- advanced search operators
- throttled residential proxies that cover any zip-code in the world
- manual data accuracy validation check by human testers
- automatic data corroboration between SEOlium and Google Search Console
- No limitations
This Rank Tracker comes with prepaid packages where every feature is included:
- unlimited projects
- unlimited websites/competitors
- unlimited reports
- unlimited keyword groups/subgroups/locations
- limited keyword rank checks
3. Account Download Option
The Pages report always shows a fresh complete snapshot of raw rankings. Use the Export to Excel option to download it.
SEOlium has a consumption-based pricing model. How much you pay is determined by how many keyword rank checks they need to actually perform on your behalf.
Whether you’re just starting your SEO business or looking to streamline your existing services, you’re going to need good SEO agency software.
Simply check out the tools we covered here to get started immediately!
Have any other questions about the right tools for your SEO agency?
Let us know in the comments below.
Get more stuff like this
In your Inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff on remote working and productivity to your email inbox.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
What is the best SEO tool in 2022? ›
- Google Search Console. The first tool everyone should start using is Google Search Console. ...
- Screaming Frog. ...
- Lighthouse. ...
- Structured data testing tool. ...
- Webpagetest.org. ...
- Kraken.io & 7. ...
- Ubersuggest. ...
- Keywords everywhere.
Yes, SEO is worth it—in 2022, in the future, in the past, and always. As long as websites and search engines exist, SEO is necessary. SEO 10 years from now will likely be very different from SEO today, but you'll always have to make sure your website is sending search engines the right signals so you can be found.What are the key areas of your 2022 SEO strategy? ›
Three Core Components of a Strong SEO Strategy. To optimize a site, you need to improve ranking factors in three areas — technical website setup, content, and links.What is the best SEO program? ›
Forbes Advisor considers Ahrefs the best overall SEO tool on the market. With four plans to choose from, Ahrefs is right for all types of users, from beginners to advanced technical users.Is Google Analytics a SEO tool? ›
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.How much is SEO software? ›
SEO Pricing FAQ
For enterprise level companies, SEO pricing starts at $2,000 per month. SEO software for keyword rank tracking costs between $500–$4,500 per month depending on the number of keywords tracked, and rates for consultants fall between $500–$3,000 for a monthly retainer.
SEO will not be eliminated within the next five years because social media and search engines will more than likely merge. Facebook has already begun to do this: they average over 1.5 billion searches every day. Twitter has done the same; they joined in partnership with Google.Is SEO a high paying skill? ›
In the Digital Marketing domain, Along with the Digital Marketing salary, the salary in an SEO career is among the highest. This is because SEO-skilled professionals are in high demand across the globe.How SEO will change in 2022? ›
By 2022, expect that SEO ranking's will be more competitive with providing high-quality content that is helpful to internet users. Content that only tries to fish for their audience through linking unnecessary sourcing will be not effective as it is today.What are the top three SEO strategies? ›
- Step #1: Create a List of Keywords.
- Step #2: Analyze Google's First Page.
- Step #3: Create Something Different or Better.
- Step #4: Add a Hook.
- Step #5: Optimize For On-Page SEO.
- Step #6: Optimize For Search Intent.
- Step #7: Focus on Content Design.
- Step #8: Build Links to Your Page.
What are the latest SEO techniques? ›
- Write for humans first and search engines second. ...
- Use targeted keywords in all the right places. ...
- Focus on user experience (UX) ...
- Focus on building relevant links. ...
- Format content for Featured Snippets. ...
- Remove anything that slows down your site.
The winner of most popular keyword is Facebook, with over 1,102,800,000 searches per month. This is closely followed by YouTube, Amazon, and the weather, or "weather" for short.What is a SEO software? ›
Search engine optimization (SEO) software, or organic search marketing software, is designed to improve the ranking of websites in search engine results pages (SERPs) without paying the search engine provider for placement.What are SEO tools in marketing? ›
What Are SEO Tools? SEO tools provide data and alerts about the overall health and success of your website. They help uncover areas of opportunity and identify weaknesses or issues that may prevent you from ranking and earning visibility in the SERPs.What are SEO platforms? ›
An SEO platform is a marketing technology that helps you manage, implement, and measure your brand's presence in digital channels like Google's organic listings. SEO platforms offer you a comprehensive view of your website's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.How can I improve my website SEO? ›
- Publish Relevant, Authoritative Content. ...
- Update Your Content Regularly. ...
- Metadata. ...
- Have a link-worthy site. ...
- Use alt tags.
- Google Analytics. It should come as no surprise that one of the best tools for measuring your SEO performance is Google's own platform, Google Analytics. ...
- Google Search Console. Search Console is another Google-owned tool for monitoring site performance. ...
- SEMrush. ...
Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool
Ahrefs is one of the most recommended SEO tools online. It's only second to Google when it comes to being the largest website crawlers. SEO experts can't get enough of Ahrefs' Site Audit feature as it's the best SEO analysis tool around.
Average SEO costs are $100-$250 an hour for US SEO agencies. SEO costs often range from $2,500 – $10,000 per month for US agencies. The average SEO plan costs $2819 per month (per Ahrefs) Overseas SEO companies may charge $10-$50 an hour.Which paid tools do we need for SEO? ›
- Moz Pro.
- Yoast Premium.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider.
Is SEO a dying industry? ›
SEO budgets and spending
If the SEO industry is dying, business owners haven't yet gotten the news. SEO spending has historically increased, year after year, for as long as SEO has been around. The past few years have been no different, and surveys of business owners suggest that their optimism for SEO hasn't faded.
SEO is still alive and kicking. It's just as relevant today as it has ever been. If anything, it may even be more important. Today, 53% of all website traffic comes from organic search.What degree teaches SEO? ›
There are no formal higher education programs specifically tailored to teaching SEO. However, SEO managers often hold a bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field. Keep reading to learn the step-by-step instructions for starting your career as an SEO manager. Earn a bachelor's degree in marketing.Can I teach myself SEO? ›
It is possible to learn how to do SEO on your own, you don't have to be an SEO specialist or expert. The first thing to do is convince yourself that SEO is not hard. If others can do it, so can you. All it takes is the willingness to learn and time.Does SEO need coding? ›
The short answer is: no, SEO typically doesn't require much (or any) hands-on coding. You can absolutely do a fine job of SEO without touching code. But the longer answer is that yes, a good sense of how programming works, or even an ability to do a bit of coding yourself, is always a useful skill to have.What is the future of SEO? ›
SEO is only going to grow rapidly in the future. Just make sure to follow the best SEO practices such as creating helpful content, having a faster website, and following Google guidelines to get better rankings.What is black hat SEO? ›
Black hat SEO is a practice against search engine guidelines, used to get a site ranking higher in search results. These unethical tactics don't solve for the searcher and often end in a penalty from search engines. Black hat techniques include keyword stuffing, cloaking, and using private link networks.How long does SEO take to Work 2022? ›
Most professionals expect to see results in as low as 2 months, but SEO can take as much as 12 months to work. While every company's SEO strategy differs, most businesses can expect to see considerable results in 6 to 12 months.Is Ahrefs better than Semrush? ›
The biggest advantage Ahrefs has over Semrush in keyword research involves the search engines you can actually perform research for. While Semrush only provides data for Google searches, Ahrefs lets you perform keyword research for 10 search engines, including big hitters like YouTube and Amazon.Which is the best free SEO tool for beginners? ›
- Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Ahrefs Webmaster Tools.
- Answer the Public.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Search Console.
- Ahrefs' Backlink Checker.
- Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Which SEO plugin is best for WordPress? ›
- All in One SEO.
- Yoast SEO.
- Rank Math.
- Premium SEO Pack.
- WP Meta SEO.
- W3 Total Cache.
Semrush is an SEO tool that does your keyword research, tracks the keyword strategy your competition uses, runs an SEO audit of your blog, looks for backlinking opportunities, and lots more. Internet marketers all over the world trust Semrush. It is also used by a number of businesses, big and small.What is better than Semrush? ›
- SE Ranking. SE Ranking is an all-in-one SEO software that promises to make your life simpler when it comes to streamlining your sites' SEO strategy. ...
- SEO PowerSuite. ...
- WebCEO. ...
- Serpstat. ...
- GrowthBar. ...
- Ahrefs. ...
- Moz Pro. ...
Semrush shares the top spot in the SEO and SEM (search engine marketing) software market share at 9.02%. Around the world in 2022, over 11,000 companies use Semrush as their chosen SEO And SEM tool. The top industries that use Semrush are in the marketing, digital advertising, and SEO services industries.Is SimilarWeb better than Semrush? ›
The accuracy of SimilarWeb and SEMrush is similar. SEMrush showed better results for medium-sized websites. Mistakes were rare, and if mistakes were avoided, the data was more accurate. In the 1,000,000+ sessions segment, SEMrush was more accurate than SimilarWeb.Should I pay someone to do SEO? ›
Yes, hire an agency if you're looking for long-term success. Unless there's something easily fixable on your site (like blocking it entirely with your robots. txt file), the majority of SEO is building long-term successes and value.Which app is used for SEO? ›
Moreover, it has a great Android app and is free to use.
Average SEO costs are $100-$250 an hour for US SEO agencies. SEO costs often range from $2,500 – $10,000 per month for US agencies. The average SEO plan costs $2819 per month (per Ahrefs) Overseas SEO companies may charge $10-$50 an hour.Can I use 2 SEO plugins? ›
On your WordPress site, you should employ no more than one SEO plugin. If you utilize two SEO plugins, you're going to have a lot of issues with your website. If you install and set up two SEO plugins on your WordPress site, they will conflict.Is Yoast better than all in one SEO? ›
Conclusion: Yoast SEO vs All in One SEO – Which one is better? All in One SEO and Yoast SEO are both good plugins, so any comparison between the two plugins has to be close. However, All in One SEO wins in terms of ease of use, better user experience, and more control over different features.
How can I make SEO tools for my website? ›
- Page Layout and Formatting. The layout of your page is very important. ...
- Do Your Keyword Research. ...
- Create Relevant Content. ...
- Take Time to Consider and Plan Site Structure. ...
- Navigation and User Experience. ...
- Make Sure to Use Analytics Tools. ...
- Optimize Title Tags. ...
- Use Social Media as An Advantage.
Additionally, Semrush is one of the best tools for keyword research. You will gain an insight into which keywords your competitors are applying and see how they are ranked. With the wealthy amount of data you receive, it will be much easier to stay on top of your competition and follow the latest trends.Is Semrush a Russian company? ›
SEMrush, a search firm that was founded five years ago in Russia in August 2008, now has a 10-person team working in Bucks County on its SEO software tools.